CarDAQ-Plus is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1 device that incorporates many optional features published in J2534-2. As a PassThru device, it can be connected to a laptop, PC, or network and incorporates the
• A variable 5-20V voltage supply, needed for several modern ECU reprogramming algorithms
• Short-to-ground capability on several pins, needed for other reprogramming algorithms
• Industry-standard cables and connectors, including the standard 26 pin MVCI vehicle interface
• A second CAN channel, dual or single wire, and support for the Chrysler SCI protocol (SAE J2610)
• Support for wireless Ethernet as a host interface
• 6 general purpose analog inputs for measuring temperature or voltage
• The rugged aluminum case, standard connectors, and non-slip rubber end caps make CarDAQ ideal for in-vehicle testing and other harsh environments.